"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby Shower Mania!

I love to throw parties!!! I love doing themed things and thinking of food and decorations....it just makes me happy!  Last month I was able to help throw baby showers for two amazing women in my ward!  Here are some of the fun things I made!!
This sweet girl is having twin boys!  
 Tissue Paper Balls
 Banana Splits
 Twin Boy Diaper Cakes
 This lovely lady is having a baby girl.  (Both of these women are due on the same day...Nov. 1st!!!)
 Chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, veggies, salads, oreo truffles and cupcakes.  
 Lady bug taggie!  
 Red Velvet Cupcakes (my hubbies Aunt is an amazing cupcake maker....she shared her recipe with me!)
 Car seat Canopy
 Diaper Cake  (I love ladybugs!!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute ideas! you gave me some great inspiration for a shower i am putting on in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete