"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Someone featured my recipe?

So I was just blog surfing the other day - getting lost in the links - and clicked on one of my new favorite blogs :Envy My Cooking. I was scrolling down, checking over the posts I had missed over the past few days - and I came across a recipe, that looked familiar, sounded yummy, and said "posted by: Tennille C". At first I was amazed that someone spelled their name exactly like me...........and then I realized "That is me!" So here is the link - (click here). I think the recipe was given as an extra entry for a giveaway...........that I definately didn't win......because I never do......but at least it boosted my confidence!! Make the cake too - it is pretty dang good!

No comments:

Post a Comment