"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Monday, March 21, 2011

I have been a little distracted....

by this....
I am soooo loving that it is 80 degrees outside right now and we can hop in the car and go to the beach at any time!!  Little man loves to find sticks and chase the birds all over the beach and jump in the water!  I really have been loving it....but a lot of beach going means I may need a new one of these.....
Yes is this not the cutest suit you have ever seen?  Oh you just wait....there are 54 more different patterns, designs, and colors waiting for you if you click here.  I must warn you though...if you are on a tight budget like mine....this suit is well out of reach!!!! Maybe I can convince my hubby to let me use my babysitting money (don't I sound like a teenager??)  Well back to 80 degree weather and the beach!!

1 comment: