"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Covered Baby Burp Cloths!

My little guy had acid reflux really bad when he was little, we used burp blankets instead of burp cloths! We pretty much covered the couch with blankets at all times and then switched them out when they would get spit up on. Unfortunately we didn't always have an unlimited supply of blankets handy everywhere we went so sometimes we had to use burp cloths. We found that the best burp cloths, in categories of absorption and usefulness, were cloth diapers! I have never used cloth diapers for their intended purpose but it only makes sense that they absorb really well! Now since we live in a society where everything has to be amazingly cute - covering these in cute flannel and adding embellishments is a must! :) Plus they make a super cheap baby gift! (A pack of 6 is like 6 bucks at Walmart.) I also have been making my own bibs (I will show those in a later post)!

No comments:

Post a Comment