"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Monday, November 1, 2010

October Card Swap with Jen

Leaving Provo wasn't to hard for me, but moving away from family and friends was! My good friend Jen has made it really easy to still keep in touch and to help shorten the distance a little! We loved doing crafts together in Provo, and since we can't get together for craft day anymore, we decided to do a monthly card swap. It has been fun to send some cards and get some in the mail! I am loving it!


Here are the cards I made and sent to her:
Here are the cards she made and sent to me:

Thanks Jen! I look forward to this months cards!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited we're able to continue our craft nights via mail!! :) Your cards were fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete