"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Time Wreath

One of my friends here in Florida thinks that I have too many decorations - so I decided to start decorating outside!!  I personally think that you can never have too many decorations - life has to be exciting right?  Plus....my sanity is creating things so more decorations it is!!  I got the idea for this wreath here.  I needed to do it really cheap - because I am cheap (and poor) so I got the twig wreath at the dollar store and my 2 friends and I shared some "fat quarters" that were 30% off at the fabric store.  That made the cost of this wreath come down to $2!  YAY!!  Thanks Kacey and Kali for a fun craft day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment