"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create!" - Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As I increase my capacity to create, I would like to share what I am learning and how I am growing! I am a "spirit daughter of the most creative being in the universe", so I am learning now that I can create!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I can create: A Cheap Picture Frame

I am finding that crafting is my sanity. Unfortunately crafting like I am used to - costs alot of $. Right now with our current financial situation that crafting is not "in the budget" as my husband would like to say. I am also learning that we don't even really have a budget for gifts - so when we were invited to my son's friends birthday party...I had to get creative! I had everything in my craft stash to make this gift and I loved making something GIRLY!


With this project I learned that having to live cheap helps me to be more creative! I am now constantly thinking of ways to do things cheaper so that I can have them fit "in my budget" and in my home!

1 comment:

  1. I am super impressed! Way to go! I started tutoring to be able to do crafty projects too. Isn't it fun. I love your Friday craft nights, my friends and I in Ohio created UPN (Unfinished Project Night)-I love it! Way to go! We should share fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete